- SQM n/a
A stunning house in the heart of Glenelg which is set up for the perfect beach/romantic getaway or short/long term executive rental. A very private and exclusive house.
• Accommodates up to 5 guests.
• The office/study overlooks the solar heated pool area with French doors that open up to the solar heated swimming pool that is fenced off with a glass barrier and an outdoor kitchen/BBQ area.
• A perfect place to have a holiday and also ideal for the executive who needs an office with internet provided (charges apply)
• Magnificent furniture and fittings throughout the house
• Open plan living room with adjacent dining area that seats 6 guests with French doors leading to a fantastic entertaining area with built in kitchen/BBQ.
• Foxtel is available.
• Exquisite upstairs master bedroom has a king bed, flat screen TV and ensuite designer bathroom with standalone bath tub, shower, double vanities and dressing room.
• French doors from the bedroom open up to overlook the pool below.
• The second bedroom is downstairs and has a queen bed, its own bathroom with shower.
• The Study/3rd bedroom has a sofa bed.
• Split system air conditioning/heating.
• Secure lock up double garage with automatic panel doors
Just a short stroll to the popular sandy beach and jetty and only a few steps away from the Stamford Plaza Hotel. Approx 20 minutes to the city, 10 minutes to Adelaide Airport and a leisurely stroll to the trendy local cafes, restaurants and shopping area of Glenelg. For the AFL football fans it is just a 10 minute drive to the AAMI stadium. A perfect location!
3 Bathroom, 3 Bedroom, 1 Dining-Room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room, 3 Toilet
Sleeping1 King bed, 1 Queen bed, 1 Studio couch
CookingCooking utensils, Dish washer, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster
Heating/CoolingAir conditioning, Central heating
EntertainmentDVD-Player, Broadband Internet, TV (Cable)
SanitaryHair dryer, Shower, Towel-set
LaundryClothes dryer, Iron & Board, Washing machine
Spa & GymHeated Outdoor swimming pool
2A College Street Glenelg, Glenelg, 5045, Australia