OASIS in Adelaide is the perfect executive property for guests wanting to unwind and relax in tranquil surroundings, entertain family and friends in comfort and style and the convenience of proximity to local cafes, shops and Adelaide’s CBD.
OASIS is an immaculately styled 4 bedroom character home set on an expansive block, with open living and entertaining areas, surrounded by a picturesque garden and a stunning inground swimming pool.
In a beautiful setting, this 4 bedroom single-level property can sleep up to 9 people, has 2 bathrooms and a spacious kitchen overlooking a large light-filled open living and dining area. The lounge opens out to a resort-style garden and pool that creates the perfect harmony of indoor and outdoor entertaining. Entertain alfresco, enjoying a Weber gas BBQ or have a dip in the large solar-heated swimming pool*. Or grab some ‘me time’ with a glass of wine and a good book, relaxing in tranquillity. The backyard is fully fenced providing a secure area for children to play.
The kitchen, with granite benchtops and a large island bench, is equipped with all the mod-cons including a full-size fridge, dishwasher, microwave, a Breville Creatista Nespresso pod machine (guest to supply own pods) and all the essentials for entertaining at home.
The adjoining dining space is set in an open conservatory-style room that seats 10 guests. The living area has 2 large ultra-comfortabale couches and a 75-inch TV with the latest streaming applications, perfect for relaxing or bingeing on your favourite Netflix shows. Every stay comes with free unlimited Wi-Fi.
To keep you cool during summer and warm in winter, the house has reverse-cycle ducted heating/cooling throughout. There is a separate laundry area with a washing machine and dryer.
Whether you’re on holidays visiting family and friends, attending one of Adelaide’s amazing cultural or sporting events, travelling for business or needing a space to relocate for a longer period of time, OASIS is your perfect place to stay.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:
1. Master Bedroom features a king size bed with an ensuite and WIR.
2. Second Bedroom features a king size bed.
3. Third Bedroom will be made up as 2 king single beds, however, they can be joined to make a king size bed (linen provided).
4. Fourth bedroom has a bunk bed (double bed below and single bed above), TV and DVD player.
Main bathroom has a shower, bath, toilet and basin.
· 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
· Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning and heating.
· 75-inch TV and DVD player in main living space.
· Complimentary unlimited Wi-Fi.
· Complimentary Netflix, Disney+, Stan, Binge and Amazon Prime.
· BOSE Bluetooth mini-sound system.
· TV and DVD player in fourth bedroom.
· Fully equipped kitchen, stainless steel appliances, Breville Creatista Nespresso pod machine (guest to supply own pods), KitchenAid mixer and blender.
· Laundry with washing machine and dryer.
· Polished floorboards throughout.
· Large inground solar-heated swimming pool (*heating available during summer months).
· Outdoor entertaining area with a Weber gas BBQ
· Garage suitable for one car is available for your use;
· There are also 3 small tandem off street car parking spaces are available for your use (2 in front of the carport and one under the carport).
· All linen provided. Coffee and tea provisions available upon arrival.
OASIS is located in the leafy Adelaide suburb of Dulwich, a short walk to the city’s eastern parklands and the CBD. Dulwich is loved for its quiet leafy streets, vibrant local dining scene and easy-going lifestyle. Around the corner from OASIS is the Dulwich Shopping Village, the renowned Dulwich Bakery and is a short drive to Burnside Village and the Norwood Parade. A regular bus service along Dulwich Avenue provides easy access to the city. Nearby attractions include Adelaide Oval, the Entertainment Centre and the many Adelaide arts festivals and sporting events.
Wireless Broadband Internet
Pool & spa facilities
Heated Outdoor swimming pool , Swimming pool
Parking & facilities
Parking garage, Parking available, Parking included , Private Garden
Credit cards accepted, Accessible 24/7, Children welcome, Pets not allowed , Smoking not allowed
Kitchen & dining
Gas BBQ, Blender, Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster , Vacuum cleaner
Bathroom & laundry
Bed linen, Hair dryer, Clothes dryer, Iron & Board, Shower, Towel set , Washing machine
Heating & cooling
Air conditioning, Central heating , Heating available
TV (Antenna) , TV (Cable)
Internet & office
Wireless Broadband Internet
Credit cards accepted
Pets not allowed
Smoking not allowed
Check-in: 03:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Sir Richard Williams Ave, Adelaide Airport SA 5950
1 min (500 m)
Head south-west on Sir Richard Williams Ave
At the roundabout, take the 4th exit and stay on Sir Richard Williams Ave
Turn right onto Sir Donald Bradman Dr/A6
8 min (4.3 km)
8 min (3.2 km)
Continue straight onto Grote St
Continue onto Victoria Square
Continue onto Wakefield St
Continue onto East Terrace
Continue onto Wakefield Rd
2 min (1.0 km)
At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Dequetteville Terrace/Princes Hwy/R1
At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Fullarton Rd/Princes Hwy/B28/R1
1 min (400 m)
Turn left onto Dulwich Ave
Turn right onto Kitchener Ave
Dulwich SA 5065