- SQM 437
PLEASE NOTE THE ABOVE PHOTOS OF THE SOFT FURNISHINGS WILL DIFFER. The house is being set up and will be avialable for short term rental in Mid November 2020. New Photos will be updated on this site mid November.
Sea Front Grandeur will be a new release in Novemebr 2020 and is a stunning 6 bedroom/3 bathroom house with 2 living areas, a formal dining room and all of grand proportions. Built in circa 1900s, the stunning freestone façade and iconic location is a wonderful sea front house to come and stay for a holiday or for work.
With stunning sea views and surrounded with street lined Norfolk Pines guests will find a mixture of old-world charm and new that evokes a sense of comfort upon entering this house. The house consists of two levels with a bedroom and bathroom located downstairs as well.
Property features include;
- A total of 6 bedrooms / 3 Bathrooms with 8 Beds and sleeps a maximum of 10 guests.
Downstairs is Bedroom 3 and it has a queen bed and ensuite to the bathroom and laundry.
- Bedroom 1 is the master bedroom with a walk-in robe and private ensuite. The master bedroom is upstairs, but please note that this room does not have sea views.
Bedroom 5 and 6 (Upstairs) each have 2 x single beds.
There is a double bed in Bedroom 4 and a queen bed in Bedroom 2 that are both upstairs and they overlook the beach as well as having a balcony.
- A formal dining with table and chairs to seat up to 10 guests.
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, including 6 burner gas cooktop, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and built-in microwave
- The lounge area features a large flat screen TV and the dining/family meals areas flow effortlessly out to the alfresco area via beautiful double French doors where you can enjoy a BBQ outside in the garden.
There is a second living area upstairs that with TV and a private balcony that looks out onto the sea.
- A Bathroom/Laundry is located on the ground floor and the main bathroom is upstairs.
- Period, ornate features including ceiling roses, lead light windows + 3.3m high ceilings
- Beautiful polished timber flooring throughout
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Paved alfresco entertaining area -with outdoor furniture to cater for 10 guests.
- front and rear garden
- Double garage with off street parking
- Unlimited Wireless Internet and NetFlix is available
Complimentary tea/coffee on arrival.
All Linen is supplied (Fees Applied)
Beach Towels are not provided.
The atmosphere of this superb coastal location is ideal for families with children and or even corporates. Semaphore Road is just a stroll away, and offers shops, restaurants, supermarkets, pubs, cinemas, and more dining options than ever before. The pristine beach is just over the road and during summer, the fun park is opened up for the children to enjoy to water slide, mini-golf, rides etc.
SleepingBed linen, 1 Double bed, 1 King bed, 2 Queen bed, 4 Single bed
CookingCooking utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster
Heating/CoolingAir conditioning, Heating available
EntertainmentWireless Broadband Internet
SanitaryHair dryer, Shower, Towel-set, Washbasin
LaundryClothes dryer, Bathroom & Laundry, Iron & Board, Washing machine
MiscellaneousSmoke Detector, Vacuum cleaner
OutsideGas BBQ, Private Garden